At Baptcare we recognise that people from all walks of life may require additional support at some stage to reach their full potential. Baptcare runs numerous local community projects including:
- Supported housing facility for male asylum seekers
- Affordable housing for the financially disadvantaged
- Free health checks for the homeless
- Baptcare development projects
- Assistance for Baptist congregations that are responding to identified need within the community.
Church community projects
Baptcare’s Community Engagement program provides grants to Baptist Churches to support programs in their local community.