At Baptcare we seek to empower you to use your passion and skills to make a positive difference in the lives of vulnerable people across Victoria and Tasmania.
As Baptcare continues to expand, so does our workforce. Baptcare is proud to have a passionate and dedicated workforce of over 1,200 employees.
Our environment encourages a rich learning culture and development opportunities for all employees to help them fulfil their potential. Job opportunities are regularly promoted internally. Baptcare also works hard to provide flexible working arrangements and internal career development opportunities.
These are some of the benefits of working for Baptcare:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program.
- Salary packaging options, with up to $16,050 per annum tax free.
- Generous salary packaging on meal and entertainment.
- Prenatal leave, eight weeks paid maternity leave (14 weeks for nurses in Tasmania) and one week paid paternity leave.
Health and wellbeing:
- A corporate health plan offering discounted health insurance.
- Health checks and immunisations.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Employee Assistance Program, including four free confidential counselling sessions a year for personal or work-related issues.
- Training to support career development, including:
- Subsidised post graduate training.
- Exceptional accredited outcome-based team leader (Diploma of Management) and leadership development (Graduate Certificate of Management) opportunities.
- Paid study leave (five days per annum).
- Career development and diversification – vacancies are advertised internally.
- Career opportunities in professional roles such as quality assessors, information technology, human resources, marketing and finance.
- Terms and conditions of employment in excess of Awards, and in some cases, industry or community standards.
- A caring and supportive team environment.
- Work/ life balance options, including flexible working arrangements.
- Experienced, talented management.