Brookview Community - Open Day
Come and let us show you around at our OPEN DAY, Saturday 3 March. Free food, drinks and activities for the whole family.
- Baptcare Brookview Community
- 130 Dimboola Rd, Westmeadows
- 9am to 4pm
FREE bus trips: Due to the limited number of car parks available at our Brookview facility, we will be running return bus trips from Broadmeadows shopping centre to Brookview. The bus will depart from the Kmart entrance of the shopping centre and will depart approximately every 15 minutes, running from 9am until 4pm.
Follow these steps to discover if you are eligible for concessional residentail aged care in our Brookview Community:
- Step One: you will need an Aged Care Assessment Service (ACAS) assessment. These assessments will determine whether you are eligible for concessional residential aged care. These assessments will determine whether you are eligible for concessional residential aged care. For more information and to organise an assessment, go to My Aged Care.
- Step Two: Call Baptcare on 13 22 78. We will then send you an application form
- Step Three: Fill out the application form and return to us